Saturday, October 25, 2008

Evie Mae Turns 2!

Well I haven't blogged in awhile so I think i'll start with Mae's second birthday! Where has the time gone! Wow what a day! That morning we went to the Kangaroo Zoo with a few of Cody's cousins and their kids. Mae had never seen anything like it and she pretty much went wild! The other kids were all tuckered out, and for that matter so was Mae but we had to drag her out kicking & screaming! Cute little Alyssa is fearless!
Mae screaming with joy at the bottom of a slide!


Jump! Jump!

Me, Mae and Evan, Do we dare?



Rolling around!



After the Kangaroo Zoo it was time to come home and take a nap! Then we had the fam over for cake and ice cream! The girl loves her sweets! Can we say Mama's Girl!






Wow, what on earth was I thinking buying paint?!?!




She sure love her new baby doll and stroller!


Yummy! Ice cream tastes good on my belly!















1 comment:

Cassie said...

Look at all your posting! I'm so proud of you Bree! And a happy birthday to little Mae.