Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Before & After!

I'm so lucky to have a handy husband who goes along with my fun decorating ideas! So our bedroom, I've never really loved it... our furniture was all stuff we had from before we got married. We did get a fun comforter but that was it. So we decided to paint! EVERYTHING!

We painted the walls and all of the furniture! I even painted the walls 5 times! First 3 coats were done and I decided I hated the paint, so back to the paint store for grey clouds! Still didn't quite nail it but I still think it looks pretty good! And eventually I think I'll get a white comforter for my bed but we already had this one and it looks alright!!
So the bathroom! ahhh... the bathroom has never been what we wanted it to be. We had this beautiful spa like bathroom in mind... ya not so much. It just didn't get there.I think we finally achieved it! Ha ha I think Cody's just thinking it will help the house sell but I'm glad we get to actually enjoy the bathroom we envisioned while were here!

5 comments:

eVans Family said...

Wow! Nice job on the decorating - you are so talented!!!

Nic & Trudi said...

Very cute!!! You guys did a great job!!

C*K*J said...

Bree - it looks AMAZING! I am so impressed at how much you guys did and what a transformation! I LOVE it. And I love YOU even more.

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! LOVE the cool colors... gorgeous. It's amazing what a coat of paint can do isn't it?

KP said...

Amazing is all I can say!