Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Dress


Princess Mae!
Oh how I love this sweet little face! We went to Disney on Ice about a week ago and last time we went everyone was dressed up! So I wanted Mae to be able to dress up as well! My sweet sister in law offered to help me make one, little did she know she would end up making it! I'm sorry! I should have warned you I really can't sew! She worked so hard on it and it turned out absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Kylee! You are incredible!

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh she is so beautiful! What a sweetheart! Love ya, Jo

Cassie said...

You guys did an AMAZING job on that dress!!! It is absolutely perfect and gorgeous. Way to go!

C*K*J said...

Oh my gosh! She couldn't be any cuter! LOVE HER! I'm pretty impressed with your sewing skills...er, I mean Kylee's sewing skills. :) The dress is AMAZING!

Sharon said...

So darling. Way to go Kylee!! Her hair is awesome too.