
So if you haven't heard we are expecting!
Yesterday was my big ultrasound appointment. It was so great to see the little one and to hear that everything looks great!
ITS A GIRL!
We didn't care either way, we just want a healthy baby! but for some reason Cody and I both kind of thought it was a boy, but from day 1 Mae has been insistent that its a baby sister! If you even asked her what if its a boy, she would pretty strongly tell you "Its a girl!" We told this to the ultrasound tech when we got there and she told us that the little ones are usually right! And after triple checking it is definitely a girl! We are so excited! When we told Mae she pretty much acted like we were telling her old news! She already knew! It was so cute! I'm so excited for Mae to have a little sister, I know she is just going to love it and be such a great big sister!

6 comments:
Love it! So excited for all of you!
WAHOOOOO! I am so excited for you guys! Clearly Mae has been so insistent because she knew!! So funny and so dang exciting! Love you!
Yay! i'm so excited for you guys! what a cute little family! Can't wait to see her!
Those ultra sound pics are so cool! I love that you can see the whole leg! congrats! That's so fun they will be besties!
Congrats again! SO excited for you.
I am so excited! You guys are the best parents:)
Post a Comment