7 Lbs 15.8 Oz
20.5 Inches
Cody and I waiting to go into our scheduled C-section
Baby girl right after being born at 8:06 AM on September 22nd!
20.5 Inches
Cody and I waiting to go into our scheduled C-section
The first time Mae got to hold her, it was love at first sight! She is the most doting and amazing sister!
The night before you leave the hospital they do a little going home dinner, its kind of cheesy but it was pretty fun for Cody & I!




It is so amazing to me that you can already detect their little personalities, Lydia is such a calm sweet little baby. As long as you keep her tummy full she is so pleasant and content. It is so incredible to watch Mae become a big sister. Her world now revolves around her baby sister. She is constantly concerned and wanting to help take care of Lydia. I wasn't sure how Mae would react, but I didn't really imagine how sweet and tender she would be. Lydia is so lucky to have such an amazing sister! And I am so lucky to have 2 such amazing girls! We are so thankful!

4 comments:
Such precious pictures. I love the born yesterday onesie. So funny!
oh how i love you guys! she is such a sweet little thing and i am so happy that mae loves her so much! can't wait to see you again! xox
Oh my gosh, Lydia is so adorable! I can't wait to meet er! I hope all is going well for you guys! I love the picture of cody with the girls; so sweet!
She is sooo beautiful! You look amazing for just having a baby! I am glad you guys are doing so well
Post a Comment