{For the love of all cupcakes this is the place!!}
They announced on their blog that they were doing a mother daughter cupcake night. I had been thinking about taking Mae out on a little date, just the two of us, since she hasn't been getting as much attention since Lydia was born and I thought that this looked like just the thing!!
We went to drop Lydia off at my friends house, we got back in the car and Mae asks me isn't Lydi coming? I said no I thought it could just be the two of us, she replied but I will miss her! Mae is just so sweet! Any jealousy is totally out weighed by how much she loves her baby sister!
We got to get our faces painted, played cupcake bingo and we got to decorate our very own cupcakes to take home. Mae was so cute and it was so fun to be able to spend a little one on one time with her again!


2 comments:
SO fun! Next time they do this, call us! We'll make the trek down for the festivities.
SO, SO CUTE!! I can't wait for the little girls to get bigger! This looks like such a fun mommy daughter girls night!
Post a Comment