Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Preschool Open house


My little baby is starting preschool! She is beyond thrilled, I on the other hand could cry! I can't believe she is so grown up! We went to her preschool open house the other day and I got to help her complete her first preschool project. I can't wait to watch her grow, learn and excel!




5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, She is such a big girl! can't believe it! She is adorable

Cassie said...

Oh I love her little project! She will love preschool and after a couple weeks you'll love preschool too! But I hear ya... so sad that they grow up so darn fast!

Sharon said...

Ya think about how you'll feel when she gets married and moves away. Just saying.

Ashley Nicole said...

I love it! And you can cry if you want to - We all did.

C*K*J said...

i love that girl. and i can't believe she's almost 4 and going to pre-school. :(